Auto req ID
HR Job Code
100731 Product Mgmt Team Lead
- Oversees the business, financial and customer experience results for one or multiple product sets or experiences through the leadership of team(s) managing new and existing products.
- Participates in the marketplace to influence product trends. Monitors competitors or peer organizations to stay abreast of emerging trends in the industry.
- Leads team(s) responsible for translating concepts or designs into new or improved products, product lines or experiences. Evaluates potential product development or experience projects for feasibility and value. Presents initiatives to gain management buy-in. Manages progress to ensure initiatives are completed on time and within budget and meet strategic goals.
- Ensures successful outcomes from key stakeholders including sales, marketing and other internal service partners as well as external stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle. Adheres to company-defined risk appetite as part of the first line of defense. May serve as point of review and sign-off for risk management, compliance and audit requirements. Participates in client-facing activities, as needed.
- Manages team members. Manages, motivates and develops the performance of the Product Development Management team and key contributors.
PA - Pittsburgh
Product Management Team Lead
Line of Business
Corporate & Institutional Banking
PAA86 - The Tower at PNC Plaza
Total Hours Per Week
M-F; 8:30 - 5:00
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. At least 3 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Working Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Job Specific Competencies
Business Acumen - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Innovation - Extensive Experience
- Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.
Competitive Environment - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the processes, tools and techniques for gathering, analyzing, and communicating information about the competitive environment.
KNOWLEDGE OF PRODUCT LINE - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.
Product Development Strategy - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to design and implement a product development strategy within the organization.
Solutions Development - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Product Management Team Lead within PNC's Treasury Management organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA. You will lead a team of product managers in the Commercial Card Services business unit with responsibility for financial management, reporting, and data analytics related to this high growth $160MM in revenue business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing financial activities related to the card business including revenue/expense budgets and forecasts and client rebate payments.
- Improving ability to identify trends and accurately project revenue expectations.
- Implementing a multiphase roadmap to improve management and use of card data within the enterprise.
- Identifying growth and margin improvement opportunities derived from data analysis.