Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) for its Health Area of Practice (AOP). This position is responsible for partnering with the VP Human Capital Programs & Projects and business unit leaders to optimize HR practices within the business to achieve short and long-range results. The HRBP will contribute to developing portfolio-wide programs and practices involving HR operations, learning & development and more. The HRBP will be point accountable for implementing these programs and practices within the Health AOP. Additionally, the HRBP will provide leadership and direction on M & A projects and integration when those occur within the Health AOP, and work closely with the recruiting team to assure critical openings are filled. This position will work collaboratively and cross functionally across multiple levels. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic professional, with a can-do attitude, who has a proven track record of successfully working in a portfolio/multi-unit environment to drive and deliver impactful HR/OD initiatives.
- Partner with our business leaders to design, support, and implement organizational development plans and interventions which support business unit goals and objectives; develop solid relationships with those leaders.
- Manage, develop and mentor HR Generalists situated within some of the health business units in a way that allows them to be effective in a high performance culture, with strength in investigating and resolving employee relations matters and facilitating or conducting effective termination processes.
- Create conditions for people, from front line staff to HR Generalists and beyond, to grow & develop through the work that needs to be done.
- Cultivate an HR and business unit environment that holds support and challenge in a way that delivers value added service to management and employees, increasing EE productivity and retention.
- Identify key priorities and processes necessary to advance HR Department & business initiatives along with day-to-day HR items.
- Identify and track key decisions requiring proactive HR Leadership and business alignment and input.
- Partner with management to communicate and implement, sometimes through training classes, various HR policies, procedures, standards and government laws/regulations.
- Develop change management strategies and plans to assist leadership and organizational change.
- Contribute to the development and lead implementation of HR projects, particularly those focused on optimizing the Employee Lifecycle within each business unit.
- Develop measures to define progress and success and establish key performance indicators on HR initiatives.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrated HR ownership and consistent delivery on commitments.
- Strong analytical skills and good reasoning abilities/common sense.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and non-routine information is a professional manner.
- Solid sense of accountability, sound personal judgment, and maturity.
- Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Superb oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience and relevant expertise in the design and building of distributed solutions.
- Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years of professional experience, with some of those years focused on developing and implementing Learning & Development initiatives.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Human Capital, Business Strategy, Program Management, Management, Los Angeles, Web, Online, Internet