Identifies, curates and manages creator/developer relationships which support Magic Leap’s overall content portfolio. This includes initial outreach, onboarding and account management of 1:1 relationships with external partners. Handles multiple partnerships and projects across a variety of content verticals (including interactive media, entertainment, games, productivity and/or enterprise) which provide a benefit to Magic Leap and our customers.
- Establish and manage long term, mutually beneficial 1:1 relationships with developers, creators, and publishers.
- Build advanced knowledge of company's products/services to understand how they enable developers.
- Relentlessly advocate for developers’ needs internally within the company to improve our overall platform products and services.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to support early hardware seeding and onboard efforts.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders in Business Development and Marketing to identify, prioritize and engage 3rd parties, including developers and creators, middleware/technology provides and major brand partners.
- Identify new opportunities for strategic content partnerships and conduct due diligence to determine near, mid, far term potential.
- Responsible for oversight of full product life-cycle of third party content funded by Magic Leap.
- Field inquiries from interested 3rd parties and potential partners.
- Grow and maintain a network of contacts in the growing mixed reality industry.
- Participate in and help to facilitate industry events.
- 5-7 years’ relevant work experience in related field (technology, interactive media, games, entertainment)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to recognize industry trends, develop understanding of long-term implications, and deliver recommended strategies for new opportunities
- Strategic and analytical thinking, strong project management and problem solving skills, sound judgment and a willingness to resolve issues and problems in a timely manner
- Excellent communications skills: the ability to develop rapport and credibility both externally and internally across the organization, resolve conflicts and promote ideas persuasively
- Comfort with and eagerness to tackle ambiguous problems
- Solid understanding of and experience in content development for interactive media, entertainment, games, productivity and/or enterprise applications
- Highly collaborative and able to influence. Should embrace, support and practice a collaborative style which goes beyond relationship building. Will achieve results with and through others.
- Ability to travel 30%
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.