Provide operational support to ensure issue tickets are resolved within agreed Service Level Agreement.
In your new role you will:
- Organize cooperation between operation team and 3rd level support (application owner).
- Drive problem management for pro-active management of IT services.
- Perform user requirements engineering, testing, user training and deployment of IT solutions in systematic way.
- Undertake change & release management for IT services / software deployment cycle.
- Monitor system health and capacity and perform pro-active system maintenance to ensure reliable 24x7 operations of mission-critical applications.
- Undertake 24x7 on-call duty where necessary.
- Contribute to corporate IT projects.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Minumum of 3-5 years of IT support experience, with Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering or any equivalent IT related discipline.
- Experience of database system and/or development (e.g. Oracle PL/SQL, SQL scripts).
- Programming knowledge in C#.net, scripting, Tableau as advantage.
- Demonstrated team player abilities and is a result-oriented individual.
- Communication skills. Excellent ability to deal with all levels.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.
Our IT team supports more than 33,000 users across the globe with innovative IT solutions. Whether their strength lies in the bits and bytes, an analytical mindset or project organization – for our IT staff, Teamwork comes with a capital T.
Whether it comes to childcare or a long-awaited break – we want you to be able to balance your personal obligations and desires with your work. At Infineon, you decide together with us how, when, and where you work. Offers such as flextime, sabbaticals, and childcare make it possible.
We offer four equivalent career paths: the Technical Ladder for our technical experts, Management Careers for our executive personnel, the Project Management Career and the Individual Contributor for our knowledge carriers. It’s important to us that our employees continue to develop. We therefore focus on transparency and permeability: switching between career paths is also possible!
Feel free to subscribe to our job alert.