At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way. We’re looking for a talented Director of Solutions Delivery to join our global Customer Success (Consulting and Services) team and to build an elite solutions delivery team from scratch in Pune. As Director, Solutions Delivery, you will recruit, onboard and manage a team of rock star Solution Architects and Application Developers.
In this role you will be a strong technical/functional advisor and will work closely with a cross functional team of engagement managers, product managers, data scientists, and engineers to develop cutting edge, AI driven, supply chain management solutions. You will also work with our application development team to define the cognitive data layer in support of the Aera Technology ‘skills workbench’ to enhance our cognitive skills (applications) catalog.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience architecting and developing enterprise solutions with customers across multiple supply chain activities in varied industries to develop transformational solutions.
- Hire and lead an elite team of 10-12 software engineers. Role will entail 40% hands-on development; 60% managerial duties
- Coordinate and collaborate with remote overseas teams
- Keep development team on track through agile/scrum process
- Lead project planning and prioritization
- Collaborate multi-functionally as a catalyst in all phases of the development life-cycle, partnering to ensure efficient delivery of high-quality product
- Ensure that every member of the team is delivering at an extraordinary level
- Participate in design, architecture and solution reviews
- Conduct performance evaluations and one-on-one meetings with team members
- Architect solutions/applications with all features and functions, and ensure all layers (including user consumption layer) are designed and developed per customer requirements
- Collaborate with Engagement Managers to design and deliver scalable solutions
- Collaborate with skill builder / application consultants in translating business / functional requirements to technical requirements to aid development and testing of cognitive data models.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on the cognitive data models
- Take responsibility for testing and overall QA of the solution from a functional standpoint
- Support multiple prospect and customer project deliverables
- Demonstrate strong personal values and a commitment to our mission and customers
- Understand the Customer’s business and functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications and requirements
- A minimum of 12-15 years working within the cloud-based enterprise software solutions space, preferably in supply chain management and planning solutions
- Proficient with functional and technical configurations around SAP ECC 6.0 or SCM 5.x or 7.x
- Experience working in ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) processes
- Experience in writing SQL queries and stored procedures/functions
- Extensive knowledge of BI domain, Database development, DWH Concepts and Reporting
- Experience developing applications including Core Java and Unix Shell scripting
- Strong and hands-on knowledge of key integration points between multiple systems such as SAP ECC, SAP APO, SAP BW, SAP IBP, HANA, Reporting, etc.
- Working knowledge of function modules, structures, tables, BAPIs, and BADIs
- Knowledge of the various SAP ECC and SAP APO/IBP transactions
- Knowledge and experience working with In-Memory, MPP, column-oriented, and relational database management systems
- Knowledge of data science methods and tools
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!