Media SDK team is looking for a person who will contribute into delivering new cross OS products: Intel Media SDK in parallel with media stack enabling of Intel Gfx driver for existent and future platforms. You will work closely with architects and QA engineers through the whole development lifecycle since features planning till final productization. Your responsibilities may include some or all of the followings:- Develop, enable, and maintain most popular video codecs Mpeg2/AVC/VC-1/HEVC/VPx and video processing functionality- Work with various Intel teams, partners and customers to improve performance and quality of delivering components by validating and analyzing issues in software drivers, framework and applications, implementing software improvements.- Performance analysis and tuning for media driver and middleware on various Intel platforms running different operating systems e.g., Linux, Android and Windows- Drive process improvements such as automating manual processes and data reporting.- Testing of media components, prepare reports.
- Experience of C/C++
- Experience in modern technologies for HW video acceleration such as DirectX 9/11, MFTs, LibVA, OpenMAX
- Experience in video decoding and encoding for HEVC, VP9, MPEG-2, VC-1, AVC, and other new advanced codec techniques.
- Knowledge in video processing techniques
- Experience in software development tools and methods on Windows or Linux
- Proficiency in problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good understanding on OS internals, experience in systems and network administration.
- Knowledge and practical experience in scripting languages bash, Perl, Python.
- Experience in testing automation.English: Intermediate or Upper Intermediate level.Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.