Note to applicants: Resumes are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot attach a resume at the time of your application, you will receive a follow up email asking you to attach your resume from a computer.
The Regional Director, Financial Advisor Services, is responsible for relationship management and business development of both existing and new clients in a specific region. They will lead all sales related activities as well as organize efforts of client services team members to effectively address the needs of advisors.
To be successful, the Regional Director must have a solid foundational knowledge of investments, capital markets and asset allocation theory. The ability to discuss the sophisticated investment solutions that Dimensional provides is critical to working with and influencing Advisors. Just as important, the Regional Director must have a strong business development and client service orientation and understand the issues and challenges Advisors face in building a client-centric, fee-based business.
- Sales leadership and management of a territory composed primarily of fee-only, high net worth financial advisors.
- Develops and delivers strategies to recruit new advisor relationships and retention strategies for existing advisors.
- Educates advisors on capital market behavior and investment theory.
- Consults with advisor firms on building an efficient practice while providing a successful investment experience to clients.
- Presents Dimensional Fund Advisors’ investment capabilities, investment theory and performance to Financial Advisors, branch offices, company conferences and industry functions.
- Formulates and executes tailored Dimensional initiatives and champions existing company initiatives.
- Be a team-player and sales and marketing thought leader within the Dimensional team.
- Be a spokesperson and champion of the Dimensional brand and investment theory throughout the industry and marketplace.
- Increase revenues, AUM and Advisor clients within the territory through the profitable growth of the Dimensional product suite.
- A personal alignment, understanding and appreciation of Dimensional's investment process, philosophy and business strategy.
- Strong consultative sales abilities in building Advisor relationships and raising assets.
- Extensive knowledge and network of fee-based Financial Advisors who may share a similar investment philosophy to Dimensional or with enough intellectual curiosity to want to learn more about it.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with high energy and passion; a self-starter.
- Must have 10+ years of experience in the Financial Services Industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or CFA strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly with regards to conveying technical investment approaches and key Dimensional selling points in a clear and compelling manner.
- Ability to present Dimensional’s products and philosophy to small and large groups.
- Competitive but highly collaborative with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must be Series 7 licensed.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.