The incumbent will work with cutting edge technologies while streamlining AT&T business processes. Responsible for development and/or delivery of GCS BizOps related applications as part of an Agile development team engaged in highly-visible projects within the GDA organization in AT&T.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will work as an integral part of an agile team to develop and maintain web applications and scripting and to document and design unit tests. Will be required to adhere to the principles of scrum (honesty, openness, and transparency) in all work. May be required to collaborate with other teams within the organization.
Comprehensive understanding of English with strong written communication skill required. Sense for user experience and user likable design is a major advantage.
Key Competencies and Skills:
Required functional skills:
• 5+ years of recent Java development experience including Spring and Camel frameworks
• 3+ years database experience using relational (Oracle, MySQL, etc...)
• 3+ years web development experience (RESTful/SOAP web services)
• 3+ years experience working with Linux/Unix
• Experience with Java EE tech including App Servers (Tomcat, JBOSS/WildFly, Jetty, etc...)
• Experience using version control (e.g. GIT), TDD (e.g. JUnit) & CI practices and technology (e.g. Jenkins, Maven, (bonus Gradle))
Preferred functional skills:
• Agile/Scrum methodology
• Container tech (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
• NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, Reddis, etc.) databases
• Apache Kafka
• Hibernate (or similar ORM tech)
• jBPM, BPMN, BPEL, DMN
Education and Qualifications:
Preferred Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent; Developer or Data Analytics nanodegree.
Salary from 2120 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia