About Wells FargoWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited
We are hiring for a position in Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment.
Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.Job Responsibilities:
•Information Security Risk Assessments and Consulting
- Provides advanced information security consultation for all aspects of information security compliance policy, risk management and remediation.
- Directs, participates in and reviews all aspects of information security risk assessment and analysis, and recommends remediation plans and strategies.
- Review technology releases impacting Wholesale Line of Business against risk assessments and identify potential risk posture changes.
- Provides senior consultative services to stakeholders on new, emerging and/or most complex security issues and findings.
- Total 5 to 8 years of experience in IT / Information Security Risk management.
- 5+ years of experience with information technology and security
- Well organized with the ability to work independently and manage multiple initiatives and priorities concurrently in a professional manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Information Security technical skills and knowledge to identify and understand gaps and recommend control solutions and process or design changes as appropriate.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving capabilities to ensure timely and accurate execution of the corporate Information Security Risk Assessment function
- This position requires compliance with regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening
- Extreme focus on detail and knowledge of some or all of the following information control areas.
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Information Security Management
- Asset management
- Information classification and handling
- Media handling
- Third Party Security Management
- Incident Management
- Audit and Compliance
- Change and Vulnerability Management
- Human Resources Security and Training
- Security in software development
- System Development and Testing
- Network Security Configuration and Management
- Systems Monitoring and Logging
- Systems Security Configuration and Management
- Access Control
- Mobile Computing and Remote Access
- Business Continuity Planning
- Application Architecture and Security
- Ability to work with complex teams; have global experience, specifically US banks
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Excellent customer service skills
Market Skills and Certifications
Industry recognized information security certification such as CISSP, SSCP, Security +, CISA, CISM, CEH and GIAC etc.,