Are you good in understanding and explaining complex technical details? Are you passionate about passing on your know-how and solve daily business challenges? Do you enjoy being innovative and you like to actively form the future of a dedicated product family? Then we have a great opportunity for you here at Infineon in Padova. Come and join our young and dynamic team as a Verification Engineer working in a challenging and international environment.
As a Verification Engineer you will work closely with design team to ensure that exhaustive verification design and verification goals are achieved. You will contribute to the develop team with circuit modelling, verification, documentation, support of IP evaluation and characterization.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for the verification of integrated mixed signal circuits in bipolar and BCD technologies.
- Define necessary test benches and perform the checks.
- Assure quality of the design and execution quality.
- Guarantee quality of deliverable (documentation and verification report).
- Understand how own work integrates within the corresponding function, with focus on own work team.
- Be responsible for the technical documentation such as verification plan and verification results.
You demonstrate strong communication skills, know how to establish lasting relationships and networks, clarify areas of responsibility, coordinate your work with colleagues, and regularly share your insights with them. Moreover, you have a structured work style and demonstrate high quality standards for yourself and other people.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree.
- 3 years+ of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in mixed-signal verification methodologies and tools.
- Knowledge of scripting (PERL, TCL) and programming languages (C, C++).
- Strong knowledge of hardware description languages (VHDL, System Verilog, Verilog).
- Experience in Power Management Systems would be a plus.
- Experience in UVM methodology would be definitely a plus.
- Fluent English skills, Italian is beneficial.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Talent Attraction Manager
TECMAIA - Parque de Ciencia e Tecnologia da Maia, Rua Eng. Frederico Ulrich 2650
4470-605 Moreira da Maia
Curious to find out, what the tasks of an design engineer are? Our employee Gunther tells you more about his daily tasks & what he likes most about his job.
Whether it comes to childcare or a long-awaited break – we want you to be able to balance your personal obligations and desires with your work. At Infineon, you decide together with us how, when, and where you work. Offers such as flextime, sabbaticals, and childcare make it possible.
We offer four equivalent career paths: the Technical Ladder for our technical experts, Management Careers for our executive personnel, the Project Management Career and the Individual Contributor for our knowledge carriers. It’s important to us that our employees continue to develop. We therefore focus on transparency and permeability: switching between career paths is also possible!
Feel free to subscribe to our job alert.