Position Type: Full Time
251 Laurier Avenue West
This position is with IQVIA’s Privacy Analytics team in Ottawa, Canada. For more information about Privacy Analytics, please visit us at https://privacy-analytics.com
Attracting qualified leads, converting qualified leads into sales opportunities, strengthening the Privacy Analytics brand profile, and raising awareness of the company’s brand, products and capabilities are the priority goals for the marketing manager.
The incumbent will be responsible for conceptualizing and implementing key projects and components within Privacy Analytics’ overarching marketing plan – including event and digital marketing – to support the company’s growth in North America and globally.
- Assist in the conceptualization of marketing programs targeting priority segments and geos; manage implementation and evaluation.
- Manage all aspects of event marketing – lead the research, planning, promotion and execution of Privacy Analytics’ presence at conferences as well as the planning, promotion and implementation of all in-market events and webinars.
- Manage all aspects of email marketing automation, digital advertising, and external corporate communications.
- Oversee marketing analytics and department performance reporting.
- Lead the production of sales tools including case studies, data sheets, competitor analysis.
- Gain deep insight on buyers and competitors to strengthen messaging and enable sales team.
- General oversight of corporate website and social media accounts.
- Monitors and controls project budgets aligned to department objectives.
- Collaborate with Sr. Product Marketing Manager to identify new opportunities and implement new strategies to drive demand.
- Manage existing contractors and identify new supplier relationships as well as negotiating terms and conditions of contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a marketing, business, science, or engineering discipline.
- 5+ years experience marketing software products and/or professional services.
- Advanced event planning and execution capability.
- Intermediate to advanced level experience executing PPC advertising campaigns.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Marketo or similar marketing automation platform.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Google Analytics and the WordPress business user interface.
- Strong copywriting is preferred and is a definite asset.
- Capably manages priorities and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Known for follow through, energizing people, and being a decisive decision-maker.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to gather input from business and technical subject matter experts, as needed.
- Knowledge of conversion rate optimization and on-page SEO ranking factors.
- Is a center of innovation, identifying and presenting opportunities for process improvements and out-of-the-box ideas.
- Budgeting experience and demonstrated organizational skills.