NVIDIA is the world leader in Visual Computing. We are passionate about four markets: Gaming, Automotive, Enterprise Graphics and HPC/Cloud Datacenters; in addition to our traditional OEM business. We are well positioned as the ‘AI Computing Company’, and our GPUs are the brains powering modern Deep Learning software frameworks, accelerated analytics, big data, modern data centers, smart cities, and driving autonomous vehicles. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're talented, bright, driven and if working with smart technical people across countries sounds interesting, this job is for you.
We are looking for someone to be passionate about supporting and building strategies to enable NVIDIA to achieve success. You’ll partner with a cross-functional group of subject matter experts to design and execute strategies for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize work. You will need excellent communication skills, critical thinking and planning ability, and the agility to function in a dynamic and innovative environment.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for developing and executing people strategies that enable our growth plans. This role will report into the APAC Head of HR. The role will partner with the Taiwan leadership team to establish a strong HR team and accelerate the performance of the HR capacities and capabilities.
- You should have experience working in a well-developed CoE/HRBP model. You should have strong business acumen and data sense. The management team is logical and analytical, so data is often used for critical decisions.
- Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee experience and talent management.
- Design and roll out programs tailored to the needs of the business.
- Partner with the business on organizational design, workforce planning, talent management and building management bench strength.
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience to recommend systemic improvements.
- Drive HR metrics and analytics covering trends, tracking HR objectives and providing insights to enable better decision-making.
- Provide compensation and performance management support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions , calibration and job leveling.
- Participate in leadership team meetings and contribute as a business leader.
- Work with line managers and employees to address various employee relations matters.
What we need to see:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related fields
- A combination of HR experience in the following areas: organizational design, change management, building management bench strength, performance management, diversity and inclusion, compensation and rewards, recognition programs, culture champion, employee engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, talent acquisition, data analysis, and employee relations.
- Demonstrate ability to establish trust, fairness and credibility with employees, managers and other partners in a multicultural environment.
- Solid team player and ability to function in a matrixed co-leadership environment.
- Experience working with senior leaders in an “influence-without-authority” role. Can confidently express opinion, based on thoughtful data and analysis.
- Ability to confidently express an opinion with thoughtful data and analysis that help make business decisions.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.