We are one of the world’s largest applied artificial intelligence companies and one of Canada’s fastest growing startups. We advance cutting-edge AI research and turn it into scalable solutions that make businesses safer, stronger, and more agile.
As Digital Marketing Analyst, you should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The key objective of this position is to drive Element AI digital strategy and performance marketing execution, delivering increased awareness, engagement and attracting top-of-the-line clients.
At Element AI, you will
Be in charge of developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns and online initiatives across all digital channels that will elevate Element AI objective of becoming a world reference and leader in the AI ecosystem.
You will also:
- Plan, execute and optimize all web, SEO/SEM, PPC, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, eCRM activity and programmatic strategies.
- Define, manage and oversee implementation of an SEO strategy to drive organic brand growth through customer acquisition.
- Define and manage SEM/PPC strategy to drive customer acquisition across mobile and web environments.
- Implement web analytics tools on several Element AI web properties and run retargeting campaigns.
- Develop effective cross-channel social media optimization strategies and define digital media buy targeting audiences.
- Oversee CRM strategy development and design programs to drive new customer acquisition while also increasing engagement of current followers.
- Measure, analyze and improve performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and OKRs).
- Work with the marketing communications team to perform persona-driven keyword research.
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Accelerate the search of influencers by monitoring and tracking relevant ones in the AI industry and by crawling and extracting data from social media platforms.
- Leverage internal, market and user centric data to ensure that sound marketing decisions are made and that programs are appropriately analyzed.
- Report on key metrics, evaluate emerging technologies, interpret trends and provide actionable insights based on available analytics data.
- Work closely across all functional departments to ensure the digital marketing strategy is cohesive and holistic and is contributing to building brand awareness, leading profitable growth and meeting other business objectives.
What you'll need to get the job done
The right candidate needs to be passionate about web technologies and the search industry, have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in digital marketing. The successful applicant possesses a balance of critical and creative thinking skills in order to drive measurable success for the company.
We’re also looking for these awesome qualities:
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving and with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and an overall passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills and an ability to relay analytical insight to stakeholders with various levels of digital marketing knowledge
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B testing process and multivariate experiments
- Experience in building social ads within social platforms
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and ad serving tools
What we offer for your valuable work:
- Worldwide competitive salary;
- Participation in the company success through the Employee Stock Option Plan;
- Participation in company employee benefits program;
- Flexible hours (outside of core hours);
- Autonomous, self-managed Agile teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.