UX design is a critical product role for creating a consistent, usable and functional experience for various services that Hike provides. As a designer, you will help in creating both holistic design directions and detailed workflows for digital experiences. You will work in a diverse design team and will coordinate closely with the development team. Additionally, you will have thoughtful contributions from other stakeholders, influencers and users from targeted segment.
- Contribute as a creative on Hike’s consumer facing products
- Implement design process lead approach to create solutions
- Translate requirements into defined design objectives
- Develop high level and detailed concepts, storyboards, mockups and prototypes
- Critically analyze your own and peer work
- Communicate effectively with the design and product team to present ideas
- Factor stakeholder and user considerations in designs
- Keep up to date with various design innovations and practices.
Read Full Description
- Education relevant to design process from a school of repute
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on designing core experiences for mobile platform
- Complete grasp of design process with a keen eye for details
- Expert in using wireframing and prototyping tools of preference
- Experience working in a fast paced and iterative product development environment
- Self-motivated to work on your own timeline.A holistic understanding of technology is a plus
- Ability to document design process and to validate designs with users is a plus.