IR HiRel, a US based business line within German based Infineon, is a market leader in advanced high reliability power electronics for aerospace, defense and space applications. The Danish design center located in Herlev is responsible for R&D excellence across the business line. To help us succeed we are looking for a Project Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join an engaged and highly talented team that strives to deliver the highest quality to our customers. You will be part of a dynamic and informal work environment and get involved in all disciplines of project management and R&D excellence.
As the Project Manager for R&D Excellence, you will drive business processes, tools and projects across the business line and be the central point of contact between Infineon and HiRel for project setup, KPI, reporting, IT tools.
In your new role, you will:
- Help organizational leadership foster a project-management-oriented culture and mindset.
- Drive implementation of project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines and standards across the HiRel Business line (San Jose,(CA USA), Leominster (MA USA), El Segundo (CA USA), and Herlev, (Denmark).
- Be a key person inside the organization for R&D excellence matters and organize monthly management project reviews based on KPI’s.
- Manage R&D excellence initiatives and projects.
- Review and evaluate opportunities to improve the project management best practices.
- Participate in cross-organizational improvement project.
Good knowledge of project management processes/methods with evidence of practical application. You communicate openly, clearly, and coherently and are able to establish a successful cooperation with all levels and functions of the organization.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 5-10 years’ experience with the different aspects of project management or PMO.
- Ideally holding PMI / IPMA certification or alternative PM certification.
- International experience and the ability to cope with cultural differences.
- A degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree
- is a plus.
- Joy in taking the initiative, being structured and having a focused working style.
- Fluency in English Language is mandatory.
- Willing to travel occasionally to US and Germany.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon has offices in Stockholm in Sweden, Espoo in Finland and Skovlunde in Denmark.
Talent Attraction Manager
TECMAIA - Parque de Ciencia e
Tecnologia da Maia, Rua Eng. Frederico Ulrich 2650
4470-605 Moreira da Maia
Whether it comes to childcare or a long-awaited break – we want you to be able to balance your personal obligations and desires with your work. At Infineon, you decide together with us how, when, and where you work. Offers such as flextime, sabbaticals, and childcare make it possible.
We offer four equivalent career paths: the Technical Ladder for our technical experts, Management Careers for our executive personnel, the Project Management Career and the Individual Contributor for our knowledge carriers. It’s important to us that our employees continue to develop. We therefore focus on transparency and permeability: switching between career paths is also possible!
Feel free to subscribe to our job alert.