The role requires deep knowledge in designing, planning, testing and deploying analytics solutions including the following:
• Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep learning, Machine Learning, cognitive science and analytics
• Proven experience implementing and deploying advanced statistical solutions using R/Python.
• Knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies
• Apply machine learning algorithms, statistical data analysis, computational linguistics, and similar tools to find useful patterns in data collections.
• Measure, interpret, and derive learnings from results of analysis that will lead to improvements in underlying customer business processes, products or services.
• Strong mathematical background with strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Cognitive Science, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep learning
• Experience leading project teams and people as well as executing independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with diverse teams in a highly matrixed environment
• Excellent understanding of Analytics concepts and methodologies including machine learning (unsupervised and supervised)
• Hand on in handling very large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
• Understanding of IBM Watson. Experience with machine learning algorithms and data mining techniques
• Knowledge of RDBMS & Business Intelligence solutions preferred
o Strong communication & collaboration skills
o Passionate Team Player with Can-do attitude
o Ability to be gracefully persuasive in discussions to get things done. Ability to drive quality.
• Ability to see big picture, think innovative and suggest out of box solutions.
30-Apr-2018, 5:50:37 AM