The position requires the candidate to:
• Play a pivot role in implementing Ambit Focus Product and its various modules including Asset & Liability Management (ALM), Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP), Liquidity Risk Management (LRM) and Market Risk.
• As part of the implementation team, perform client requirements gathering workshops, put together statements of work (SoWs) and project plans, performing data mapping workshops, do product configuration as per client requirements, build custom reports, guide and assist client in performing reconciliation testing, system integration testing and User Acceptance testing, deliver training and presentations and put together be-spoke custom documentation as per the client needs.
• Assist with ongoing support questions from client base
• Assist pre-sales in preparing and delivering product presentations and demos to prospect clients
• Ability to single handle the projects
• Ability to handle more than one project at a time
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
• Master’s Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
• Knowledge of risk management and financial instruments
• Excellent knowledge of the Asset and Liability Management, Liquidity Risk Management, Funds Transfer Pricing and Market Risk
• Pragmatic and analytical approach to problem solving
• Good communication skills (orally and in writing) and decent presentation skills
• Fluency in English
• Good time management
• Decent report building skills using Excel and pivot tables
• Good level of competency in SQL scripting, Microsoft SQL Server Database and Analysis Services
• 50%-60% Travel
• FRM/PRM or equivalent certificates (added advantage)
• Working experience in Banks – Asset Liability Management or Risk Management Division (added advantage)
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.