We're looking for Import/Export Analyst at Taipei office!
What you’ll be doing:
Performs the physical and administrative tasks involved in the trade operations which includes:
* Ensure all import and export activities are conducted within the established NVIDIA Global Trade policies and procedures and Taiwan requirements
* Checks shipping documentation for accuracy prior to export/import. Ensures proper export /import customs procedures is followed for export /import shipments
* Provides daily interaction with logistics providers, entry agent, in-country customs authorities, as well as inter-company teams (Corp Shipping, Traffic, Purchasing, internal business teams.etc.) to ensure quality, compliant, and timeliness of the import/export process
* Prepares and applies for all import requirements necessary for receipt of goods (specific guidelines for certain range of equipment under applicable regulatory authorities requirements)
* Coordinates with Entry agents (NVIDIA appointed carriers and / or customer assigned agents etc) and Taiwan Customs officials on receiving of goods at facility
* Provides training and guidelines on import / export process to inter-company teams located in Taipei, Hsinchu facilities
* Audits internal trade-related operations, including imports / exports of restricted items
* Assists Global Trade group in audit process for operations and suppliers in the region
* Performs all necessary administrative tasks required by local customs authorities and internal/external tax and Finance personnel
* Prepares import / export records in accordance to Record Keeping policy and regulatory authorities requirements.
What we need to see:
Ways for you to stand out from the crowd: