Manage the administrative responsibilities and provide operational admin support to Operations Department; job as illustrated below:
- Assist in procurement related activities including sourcing, purchase requisition, issue PO and follow up order delivery as well as settlement of invoice for Operations team.
- Data entry for various operation systems. Generate reports and help consolidating input from different functional teams.
- New hires on-boarding and leavers exiting process execution.
- Office administration duties including manage office supplies, equipment, stationery and printing, incoming and out- going mails and administer filing systems.
- Staff Event co-ordination and organization.
- Work closely with and act as backup to other Operations Administrators.
- Oversees cleaners’ work and ensure premises cleanliness and tidiness.
- Handle Import/export license and declaration for Operations team.
- Adhere to all ISO 27001 operation standard requirements including key control management, document control, inventory keeping and access control, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- University or Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in office administration, or IT operations, preferably in data center or vendor environment;
- Knowledge in procurement, occupation safety or physical security is an advantage;
- Be flexible to work in different offices as assigned by supervisor.
- A detail-oriented multitasker, be able to meet tight deadline and work under pressure;
- Good presentation, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills;
- Good team player, open minded and be able to accept changes;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office; (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese.