Auto req ID:
- Manage and maintain the quality inspection and product release programs for incoming materials and finished goods.
- Continuous improvement by maintaining improvement studies in quality and food safety projects
- Organize audits, support multifunctional projects, continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage consumer complaints & related actions for performance increase
- All activities should be conducted inline with PepsiCo Health and Safety System and ISO 14001 Environmental System
- Monitor daily quality activities
- Initiate, review and update quality reports
- Ensure continuity of FLC and market product quality tests and ensure necessary improvements if needed.
- Monitor quality laboratory budget and ensure being inline with plans
- Lead the 3D quality score card to improve the results for each period.
- Monitor performances and maintenance activities for laboratory equipments
- Perform the trainings related with laboratory and quality standards
BS degree in Food or Chemical Engineering,
Acknowledge of Production/ Plants dynamics in FMCG sector.
Excellent command of English verbal and written,
Actively usage and implementation of MS Office Applications,
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
Result oriented with team spirit focus
Effective communication skills
No military obligation for male candidates.
Living or willing to live in Mersin/TarsusRelocation Eligible:
Eligible for Standard RelocationJob Type: