Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Homes and Global Distribution team at Honeywell! Homes and Global Distribution is a leader in the home heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls and security markets, and a leading global distributor of security and fire protection products.
In 2018, Honeywell will be spinning off the Homes and Global Distribution business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide the business the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution.
Home and Building Technologies (HBT) is an $11 billion global business that is increasing the productivity of people at work, and the safety, security and energy efficiency of our homes, buildings, and industrial plants around the world.
This role reports directly to the HBT Finance Sourcing Director and matrix to the GBE Sourcing Leader. The role provides finance support to the GBE global and regional Sourcing and FP&A organizations to ensure they can meet the operational and financial targets in the plan. Excellent opportunity with high leadership visibility and process ownership. A key focus will be the establishment of standard work and procedures with strong data management to ensure effective performance reporting and forecasts. The successful candidate should possess excellent communication and influencing skills within and outside of Finance. He / She should be comfortable in an ambiguous changing environment as we continue to move forward in HBT.
1. Finance thought leadership and support to GBE FP&A, Sourcing and ISC
· Partner with global and regional FP&A, Sourcing and ISC finance teams, provide financial information to Sourcing which monitors all aspects of sourcing performance including Direct Material productivity and working capital payables.
· Support the identification of recovery / mitigation plans to improve performance.
· Provide support for large make vs buy decisions, the identification of total landed cost and potential impacts on other areas of performance. This will also include support in core / non-core strategy formulation and any subsequent make or buy decisions.
· Support new product launches
2. Provide key sourcing financial info in the GBE to stakeholders
· Provide key reports and analysis to the Global & Regional Sourcing, FP&A and ISC Finance Leaders on current performance metrics, future forecasts and associated risks and opportunities.
· Support the STRAP, AOP and forecasting processes working with the HBT Sourcing Finance leader and GBE Finance leadership.
· Lead and support ad-hoc projects as required.
3. Standard Work, Procedures and Data Integrity.
· Implement standard work in Finance to ensure the integrity and transparency of key performance information
· Implementation of standard HBT procedures around One Source baseline price calculation, the alignment with standard costs and clear procedures for change requests.
· Represent the GBE in the formulation and implementation of further HBT wide actions to improve how Finance supports Sourcing and other key functions.
Created with SnapDrive complianceAnalysis of variancesTimely month/quarter closeEnhance internal controlsFinancial projections
Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.