1. Responsible for managing the design, planning, construction and maintenance of facilities related equipment, machinery, buildings, and other facilities.
2. Plans, budgets and schedules facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs.
3. Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication services and facilities expansion.
4. Responsible for establishing, overseeing and continuously improving health and safety standards and performance, including the site-level ESH (Environmental Safety and Health) group. This includes compliance to ISO14001 and other required local, country and corporate specific laws and policies.
5. Responsible for the security aspects of the site. This includes managing outsource and in-house security personnel to ensure site is safe and secure.
6. Directs subordinates to achieve assignments using established guidelines, procedures, and policies.
7. Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results will cause delays in schedules and internal and external customer dis-satisfaction.
8. Interacts daily with subordinates and/or functional peer groups. Subordinates include staff typically of exempts, non-exempts and contract/outside services personnel.
9. Interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual information.
10. Provides immediate supervision to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks and checking work at frequent intervals.
11. At STCz this manager will typically be on the site leadership team (CzLT) and therefore represents the site at a senior level.
12. Required Skills Include
a) Leadership and management skills, including: influencing, crisis management, leading others and performance management
b) Excellent communication skills
c) Driving and achieving results
d) Change management: identification and execution
e) Systemic connectivity
f) Good problem solving and analytical skills
1. Requires a bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent related experience.
2. 10 yrs related experience in facilities role, with 3-5 yrs in a leadership position or other applicable experience
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.