Engineering Manager, Licensing Platform
Job ID: 18WD28262
Autodesk is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Engineering Manager to join our Licensing Platform team in Singapore R&D Centre. This Engineering Manager will be managing a high-performing engineering team that builds a multi-platform Licensing Framework that will be used by all Autodesk desktop products like AutoCAD, Maya, Inventor, etc. for managing licensing workflows.
This Licensing Platform has a direct and positive impact to the millions of users of our products. Specifically, when any of our customer’s Try, Buy, Subscribe or Access any of our software products, they will be touching the licensing services platform that this team is helping to implement. This system and experience is a center piece in supporting Autodesk’s top-line business transformation objectives.
- Attract, hire, manage, motivate and grow a talented, highly productive, shared responsibility team
- Own your team’s technical strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with product managers and business stakeholders
- Work with your team to help understand requirements, evaluate new features and architecture and help drive decisions
- Build and foster a high-performance culture, mentor team members and provide your team with the tools and motivation to make things happen
- Relentlessly push for good Engineering Practices, such as frequent and on-demand releases through use of modern CI/CD tools
- Closely collaborate with other teams, architects and product owners to accomplish cross-organizational project goals
- Proven track record in managing highly performing and talented team of engineers
- Strong experience working with remote teams on collaborating towards a common goal
- Strong experience building and managing cross platform Desktop/GUI applications on Windows/Linux/Mac
- Strong experience with key technologies and tools such as C++, Python, Go, Qt, Jenkins, GitHub
- Proven experience with Scrum and agile development processes and methodologies
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 8+ years of relevant technical experience, including people management experience
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.