Primary job responsibilities:
· 2+ years of work experience in Java development
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related fieled
· Experience in software development using Java, Java EE
· Understanding of OOP paradigm
· Experience working with RDBMS
· Knowledge of software development design patterns
· Ability to read and write technical documentation in English
· Ability to learn and apply new technologies
Would be a plus:
· Experience in NoSQL databases
· Experience practicing TDD
· Experience in High Load applications development
· Experience developing single-page HTML5 applications
· Experience with cloud-based storage systems
· Experience in SOAP/REST/VXML
· Experience working in Unix-like OS(es)
· Experience in DB design and optimization
Location – Ukraine, Lviv, Kharkiv
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Regular Employee Hire