Note to applicants: Resumes are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot attach a resume at the time of your application, you will receive a follow up email asking you to attach your resume from a computer.
The Consultant Relations Associate will support the Institutional business in general and Consultant Relations in particular. The individual will work closely with Dimensional’s Institutional Sales, Research, Portfolio Management and Trading teams to help win and retain institutional client business.
- Establish proficiency with all internal databases and tools
- Provide proactive support of RDs in all manner of consultant coverage
- Prepare request for proposals (RFPs) to the highest industry standard
- Create, update and maintain product, strategy and firm information in Briefing Memos utilized by senior members of the CR, Sales and Executive teams.
- Establish and Develop relationships with peers at consultant firms
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the institutional investment business and Dimensional’s positioning and offerings
- Active contributor to both tactical and strategic CR projects
- Follow industry and consultant trends and developments
- A strong academic background is preferred; Bachelor’s degree is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to ultimately work independently, to prioritize and exercise time management
- Computer and analytical expertise
- Demonstrate drive & determination to achieve high quality results
- Flexibility and willingness to take on challenging tasks and projects
- A strong sense of professional and personal integrity and high ethical standards
- Initiative, accountability and focus on quality
- Commitment to the philosophy and process underlying Dimensional’s investment approach
- Highly motivated to significantly increase depth and breadth of consultant relationships
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.