An independent contributor who is a member of the study team assisting with the conduct of clinical study(ies)
ensuring deliverables are met. Individual is aware of both internal and external business environment requirements
and escalates issues to management and develops scenarios for issue resolution.
• Supports clinical study execution and a position which will have some oversight and guidance.
• Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
• Assists with the completion of activities regarding study execution; including working with functional areas and
site monitors to ensure assigned activities are completed per plan. This may include assigned study region(s).
• Communicates study information and escalates issues to management with possible resolutions.
• Reports to a Study Project manager with no direct reports.
• May review site study budgets against a set, approved standard and approve payments to sites/vendors after
comparing invoice against an executed contract.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, typically in nursing or scientific field; Associate’s Degree, R.N. or equivalent with relevant experience is acceptable.
May have at least 1 year Pharma related or clinical research related experience or professional equivalent.
Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking skills.
Possesses good communication skills.