- E-Trading Developer Ops role reports in to the Head of the Electronic Trading Core Team.
- The E-Trading Developer Ops is a talented Unix engineer who has an interest in working in a front office electronic trading team and has a strong focus on developer ops with strong analytical ability and experience in Release Management and Infrastructure Management.
- This individual will be responsible for assisting with the setup and management of a leading edge electronic trading platform. This individual would also be responsible for performing ongoing monitoring and improvements to existing code. The individual should be able to work independently, have good communication skills, and some experience working on complex and medium to large projects. Experience with graph programming and knowledge of reactive technology is a plus. No experience with finance is required, but would be advantageous
- 7+ years software development experience
- Strong experience on Unix preferably comfortable with extensive shell scripting
- Knowledge of the following: BitBucket/Git, JIRA, TeamCity, IBM UrbanCode Deploy; Artifactory, Docker, Autosys.
- Proven ability to code against REST APIs, ideally those for the above tools
- Good knowledge of full software development, testing, deployment and operational lifecycle
- Experience of supporting products for a large user base
- Experience writing code in Python and C++
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience (preferably in CS / Math / Physics)
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Primary Location: Singapore
- Job Category: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel: Possibly
- Grade/Level: Vice President
- Relocation: No
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
- Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
8 MARINA VIEW Singapore SG 018960