At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
We’re looking for a Tiered Support Representative to provide world-class support to our users. It is your goal to become a product expert, streamline processes, and operationalize support. As a primary advocate for Bitly’s user base, you will also work closely with our customer success, product and engineering teams to assure that customer feedback is being incorporated into development decisions, thus ensuring greater overall product adoption and driving greater business value and satisfaction.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is looking to build on their experience as a customer success professional in the marketing technology industry. He/She would thrive in a fast-paced and challenging start-up environment and would be eager to learn from, and be an integral part of an amazing team.
- Provide timely technical escalated case support to Bitly customers through both written and verbal communications.
- Meet and exceed performance metrics as outlined by Bitly management regarding quantity of cases, average turnaround time, and customer satisfaction.
- Interact and consult with customers on network administration, software systems, and intranet/internet to support Bitly products.
- Record, track and document customer requests, updating through to final resolution.
- Prioritize and solve complex technical issues based on established processes and workflows, escalating to Account Managers as necessary.
- Collaborate with other members of Bitly’s support and customer success team to analyze and respond to customer inquiries.
- Own customer self-service portal build out and ongoing maintenance with the assistance of front-line support representatives.
- Act as a liaison between customers and Bitly’s product and engineering teams. Supply user feedback to assist with development of future products and enhancements.
- Acquire and maintain current technical knowledge necessary to provide accurate solutions to customer inquiries.
- Maintain internal support knowledge base through addition of new content, and editing of existing solutions.
- Improve processes in the Customer Success organization and when needed, assist in training new hires.
- Minimum of 1 year of client support experience, SaaS experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- Proven ability to solve problems using a creative and logical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations within a fast-paced environment
- Customer-focused mentality and enthusiasm for driving value for clients
At Bitly, we celebrate our differences and are committed to achieving excellence through cultural diversity. We truly believe in the power and benefits gained by bringing together the perspectives of people from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We all work to make sure that Bitly is a welcome, comfortable, and productive place where each of us can make a difference.
We are proud of our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with the Bitly mission and values. Our mission is to empower marketers to make better decisions by providing insight into the connected world.
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly)
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance
- Voluntary Legalshield and IDShield for your protection
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families
- Mothers’ room available
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's Union Square
- Quarterly Hack week
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities
- Dog and bike friendly