Junior Account Executive – Surety
Provide support to the UK Surety team in the placement and management of Surety bond facilities and administration of surety bonds for new and existing clients.
Develop and manage your own surety client book as surety knowledge and experience increases via targeted prospecting.
Key Duties include:
• Assist in all aspects of Bond Facility Management, including new bond requests, renewals and day to day client requests and enquires;
• Collate information and assist the relevant Client Executive in preparing underwriting submissions, client reports and presentations;
• Liaise with the bond admin team for bond wording advice, new bond requests, premium billing, and collection;
• Ensure Bond facility records are kept up to date on the Surety database;
• Organise client and underwriting meetings as requested;
• Assist in understanding the Client’s business, business issues, and identifying a client’s Surety capacity requirements, both day to day and project specific;
• Contribute towards new business initiatives including proactive targeting of prospects across multiple industries;
• Liaise with the various divisions within Marsh to develop new Surety opportunities;
• Undertake specified tasks as directed by management adhering to agreed timescales.
Requirements and skills:
Minimum 2:1 honours degree obtained ideally in a numerical/business-related degree (equivalent qualifications are accepted);
Proficient in MS Office/Outlook with Excel and Powerpoint at an intermediate/advanced level;
Analytical, financially astute, numerate, problem solver;
Outstanding written and verbal communication with an ability to build and sustain relationships with clients and prospects at a senior level;
Self-motivated, eager to learn and to keep up to date with industry trends and market conditions ;
Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as part of a team and within a collaborative environment;
Work well under pressure with strong time management skills;
Exceptional attention to detail ensuring quality and delivery in line with deadlines;
Strong desire to secure new business opportunities and enjoy the associated challenges;
A keen interest in the insurance industry;
Willingness to complete relevant professional qualifications.
Client & Customer Services
United Kingdom-England-Haywards Heath
Full-time aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.