The Senior Regulatory Project Manager (“Senior RPM”) is responsible for projects initiated as a result of a change in regulation or binding contract language that are broad in scope. The Senior RPM serves all LOB's to assist in managing the impact analysis and implementation efforts for each of the numerous regulatory changes we receive throughout the year. The incumbent will independently manage multiple small to large projects that have department and/or enterprise level regulatory significance. Project work will tend to have moderate to high risk, critical deadlines, risk interdependencies and potentially high costs. Must have strong business and technical acumen with the ability to work with people from diverse functional backgrounds and build relationships within the department and across the organization. This position requires significant capacity to manage competing objectives and prioritize accordingly. The Senior RPM should be a strong collaborator and make vital decisions to drive projects to a successful completion. This role has the primary responsibility to ensure Regulatory Affairs managers and directors have everything they need to achieve their regulatory project objectives.
- Manage multiple required process and technical regulatory change-related project(s).
- Serve as intermediary and partner between Enterprise Delivery Services project teams, IT Domain Application teams, business units and Regulatory Affairs.
- Direct projects from start to finish, including management and/or delegation of monitoring phase.
- Oversee the Regulatory Accountability Workgroup (RAW) meetings and communication / decision-making processes.
- Receive and assess new regulatory changes in a maximum 3-day period, or longer if arranged based on volume, and work with Regulatory Affairs appointed project sponsor on changes to begin the assessment and project process.
- Collaborate to solve project issues and risks through identification, evaluation, tracking, communication and mediation.
- Run projects with both Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Utilizes SharePoint website and other tools to manage all project documentation
- Engage in clear verbal and written communication, including written and oral status reports to all levels of the organization, as well as other various communications necessary to inform stakeholders.
- Develop complex project plans and dashboard metrics.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Strong working experience and knowledge of Project Management Methodologies, Previous experience managing a large portfolio of Regulatory Projects.
- Working knowledge of MS Project in creating schedules, inter-dependencies, predecessors and successors between tasks.
- Working experience within SharePoint environment.
- Several years of experience managing projects impacting interdepartmental system changes and process/policy changes.
- PMP Certification or approved equivalent.
- Demonstrated Strong Leadership, Project Management Skills, Time Management and Problem Solving Skills in matrix environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Associate’s Degree from an accredit institution.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Advanced understanding of full SDLC management.
- Working knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS Vendor management.
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in Healthcare or Consulting services arena.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 1-212-801-6000. In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement