About Digital Asset
Digital Asset is among the fastest growing, most recognized fin-tech startups globally and is the market leader in developing distributed ledger technology applied to the market infrastructure and financial services sector. Backed by leading financial institutions, infrastructure providers and financial software providers, the company is delivering enterprise-grade solutions for post-trade services.
Digital Asset applies a rigorous customer-driven approach to deliver on our vision for a better global financial system, enabled by distributed ledger technology.
- Our culture is "all-in" and rewards collaboration, integrity and excellence.
- We value each other, what we do for our clients and how we do it.
- Our mission is delivering breakthrough distributed ledger solutions.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others are yet to contemplate and are driven by the opportunity to have impact, the following opportunity may be right for you.
Digital Asset’s Program Managers drive collaboration between the business and engineering teams around the globe to ensure the development and delivery of commercial, enterprise-grade, highly scalable, secure, and flexible products and solutions - while also maintaining a strong customer focus. The Program Manager works across multiple stakeholders to identify, define, and specify solutions that meet our customers’ needs. This individual oversees and orchestrates team members to successfully deliver Digital Asset’s software and products on-time and within budget.
- Oversee product build and delivery model including coordination and oversight of project managers, establishing and managing project governance, facilitation of finance and budgeting process, and turning product planning sessions into initiation of new projects.
- Manage project functional leads in a strong matrix organization to initiate, plan, execute, control, and close projects, deliver projects within agreed upon scope, take corrective action to bring any variances back in line with the project plan and utilize strict change control procedures to manage any project changes when and as they occur, supervise project administrative resources.
- Coordinate overall technology program to align projects to business needs, including consolidating status and team updates, facilitate conflict resolution within team and/or departments when necessary and maintain end user/client focus.
- Establish and execute communication plans to provide internal and external stakeholders with appropriate status information.
- Identify and track project and program risks through resolution, escalating unresolved issues to senior management and facilitate resolution process.
- Serve as key liaison with client and all project topics.
- 5+ years of Agile Methodology experience using the Agile SCRUM framework. Hands-on experience and knowledge of agile development and best practices. Proficiency in Confluence, JIRA and/or agile certification preferred.
- Sound understanding of best-in-class enterprise software development and delivery practices.
- Outstanding client relationship skills with the ability to establish oneself as a trusted advisor and partner to demanding clientele, as well as influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated experience in guiding cross-disciplinary teams (e.g. user experience, product owners, QA and software engineers) through a full project delivery lifecycle and delivering high quality, complex solutions on time and on budget.
- Open, strong, clear communicator who communicates effectively across groups, locations and cultures, in-person, in written form and virtually.
- Successful history of managing risk, scope, quality, change management, resources and budget utilizing best-in-class methodologies. Detailed oriented, data driven and proficient in project management tools, techniques, and metrics.
- Continuous growth mindset with strong disposition toward innovation and intrapreneurial ways of working.
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with clearing and settlement systems, capital markets and market infrastructure. Knowledgeable of the emerging fin-tech and rapidly changing technology landscape.
- A natural leader who builds productive and effective relationships across the organization.
- Collaborative approach that factors and embraces and insists upon diverse perspectives as a strategic imperative.
- Ability to build and inspire high-performing teams.
- Courage of convictions with a high degree of humility. Embraces constructive feedback and is resilient.
- BS in computer science, business or related discipline.
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a powerful team of financial services and technology innovators from cross sector startups and enterprise.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact HR@digitalasset.com.