Asurion’s Dynamics AX product team (DAX), is looking for a mid-level developer who will be responsible for significant contributions to ERP development projects using Microsoft Dynamics AX(D365 for Finance & Operations), SQL development, and web development using .NET. As a developer, this role will require working with various members of the Back Office IT team to deliver new capabilities to Asurion’s ERP. Operating with minimal oversight from senior development team members, developers are expected to execute against given technical designs, demonstrating clear ownership of their assigned tasks, delivering code/functionality efficiently and while always maintaining high quality standards.
This role will directly support Supply Chain Operations and/or Corporate Finance business. This will be an onsite position in Nashville, TN.
- Delivering assigned scope within deadlines adhering to established patterns and standards
- Generate appropriate levels of quality technical documentation
- Hands on development experience, ERP, X++, or .NET a plus
- Participating in daily/weekly design meetings and interacting with peer developers to work towards a common solution.
- Presenting to peers, team or IT community on technologies ideas, or other projects.
- Maintain high availability for application, and client support.
- Developer will participate in peer code reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Sciences or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered)
- 2+ years’ experience as a technical developer
- Basic understanding of SDLC processes desired (Agile and MSF)
- Must maintain a HIGH level of ownership and see assignments through to completion based on agreed upon deadlines.
- Must be prepared to learn new business processes or application nuances very quickly.
- Escalates issues to the senior developer or manager in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Organizes own workload and works closely with the senior developer or Sr. Manager to ensure own workload is clearly defined and coordinated to meet deliverable timelines.
- Maintains a working knowledge of Asurion's applications and system integration and is able to understand changes in order to anticipate cross-system or cross-process impacts.
- Previous Experience with MS Dynamics AX/X++ is a plus
- Experience with MS SQL Server database (2008 R2 or higher)
- Experience with other Microsoft tools (SSRS, SSAS, TFS, Visual Studio)
- Advanced experience and demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Visio.
- Knowledge of current principles, practices and techniques of systems analysis.
- Knowledge of technical developments and trends in application analysis, design, and development.
- Knowledge of technical and business writing.
- Ability to diagnose application problems quickly and develop effective solutions for them.
- Ability to apply technological concepts and tools within established periods.
- Ability to prepare documentation, charts, and graphs pertinent to work assignments.
- Ability to express ideas clearly, concisely in understandable form, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the business community, vendors, customers, and coworkers.
TEC01643 | Nashville | Tennessee | US | 2018/04/19