Marketing Manager, Field Marketing
The Marketing Manager will report solid line to the Field Mkt LatAm, supporting the Sales team by creating ongoing activities that promote the company and its solutions. This role is responsible for the communication and implementation of the sub-regional field marketing strategy and will align closely with Sales leadership to understand business needs, to develop Marketing programs accordingly, Coordinate and liaise with Corporate Marketing, Content teams and staff.
This person will interface and work closely with Customers, Partners, Channel Marketing, Field Sales, as well as external vendors to ensure alignment and will have to learn from our customers and monitors what the competitors are doing to promote their products, reads industry publications, visits industry websites and attends conventions, conferences and trade shows.
· Coordinate and liaise with Corporate Marketing, Digital and Content teams and staff.
Develop and drives innovative marketing strategies and programs to meet
exceed sales objectives for across lines of business.
· Monitor results and makes ongoing enhancements and adjustments to strategies and programs as required.
· Understand integrated marketing and drives complex campaigns through the whole life cycle.
· Execute comprehensive demand generation and awareness campaigns with impact to Marketing metrics.
· Key account profiling, account specific acquisition and nurture/prospecting e-mail campaigns and communications, events, content syndication, webinars, email Marketing, database acquisitions, and banner advertising and digital collaborations, as well as third-party concepts and executions.
· Work closely with Field Sales, LDRs ,Channels and Sub Regional leadership to understand Sales strategies, the market environment and customer needs in order to develop integrated Marketing initiatives and to train the Sales teams on Marketing campaign and sub-region specific initiatives.
· Build and maintain a strong relationship with key stakeholders to ensure Sales/Marketing alignment on all programs.
· Leverage innovative digital approaches, thought leadership and social media strategies to target.
· Work closely with sales to identify, develop, and promote customer successes.
· Work closely with the Campaigns and Content team to define or adjust sales enablement tools and bespoke material required by Sales and supports in development.
· Ensure voice of the field for the region is inherent in all builds and shares responsibility for the success of all programs, global and regional.
· Accountability for Budget execution throughout whole financial process.
· Manages the allocated Marketing budget to drive optimized investment and ROI.
· Selects and manages outside agencies and keeps strong relationships to ensuring the optimized use of marketing budget , with strong controlling skills and delivering innovative demand generation programs.
· 10+ years’ experience with B2B technology Marketing
· Bachelor´s degree in Marketing or a related experience is required.
· Track record of partnering with a high energy, direct sales force.
· Understanding of how to set up projects including the onboarding and managing internal and external parties.
· Proven experience as demonstrated by successfully executed comprehensive demand generation and awareness campaigns with proven impact to Marketing metrics.
· Proven presentation skills, visualizing complex content and managing critical questions.
· Strong commercial awareness and understanding of sale cycles and customer buying patterns. You will be working closely with the Field Sales team to develop and create industry vertical Marketing strategies.
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· Excellent written and strong communications skills.
· Desire to tackle challenging and diverse tasks, highly organized with strong attention to detail
· Ability to work collaboratively across various teams.
· Professionalism, resourcefulness and judgment with strong work ethic.
· Positive approach and desire to contribute to a great office culture.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
· Strategic thinking, problem analysis and problem-solving
· Persuasiveness, adaptability, creativity, decision-making
São Paulo, Brazil
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Marketing & Bus Develop
MARKETING - FIELD MARKETING