At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Mobile team…;intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Summary: We are looking for a research engineer responsible for the development and maintenance of our ASR training platform and deep learning research software.
1. Implement new features, which may come from researchers or tool users, into the toolkit
2. Improve performance (speed, efficiency, and robustness) of the toolkit
3. Evaluate, prototype and introduce new technologies to the toolkit
4. Maintain high quality software
5. Respond user requests and inquiries
6. Participate in continous learning of deep learning/machine learning technologies
7. Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for security
Number of Years of Work Experience: 3+
• Excellent Python programming skill;
• Strong knowledge of using Unix/Linux and shell scripting.
• Strong at written and oral communication skills in English.
• Demonstrated continuous learning and time management skill;
• Basic knowledge about machine learning and/or deep learning.
• Good knowledge of popular version control tools, such as Git.
• Willing to work collaboratively within a multi-cultural virtual team, spread over several countries and continents
• Working experience with Tensorflow;
• Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, ONNX;
• Experience in development and maintenance of large software systems
Education: Master degree (or higher) in Computer Science or equivalent.