What you’ll be doing… #* **
The Marketing Automation Programs Specialist is responsible for marketing
campaign execution; enhancing customer and prospect engagement programs,
ensuring the quality of marketing campaign communications, and providing
Eloqua support to the global marketing team.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Plan, design and execute email marketing communications; in order to execute end-to-end campaigns.
- Use Eloqua to deliver timely and relevant communication turning data into actionable tools for sales and marketing.
- Facilitate global marketing training on campaign execution and best practices.
- Maintain data integrity of our marketing systems.
- Develop and support nurture programs.
- Build and document process for delivering and optimizing effective campaigns & programs.
- Email development and design.
- Attention to detail in design of email, partnering with the design team to enhance engagement with Tableau marketing emails.
- Regular, predictable job attendance.
Who you are…
- Experienced. 2 + years of experience within a marketing team working for fast-growing, lead-generation oriented B2B company preferably in a high tech, enterprise selling environment. Experience working with inside and fields sales. Understanding & experience with lead management and demand generation with focus on impact/revenue.
Highly Technical . Deep technical knowledge of marketing operations, automation, data flows, and campaign execution as well as best practices for sales and marketing processes.
Domain. Eloqua – or other marketing automation system. Knowledge of Drupal – or other web content tools. Familiar with Tableau Software. Strong HTML Skills.
- Excellent Communication. Strong communication and project management skills.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.