INTERMIX is your destination for the most sought-after styles from an edited selection of coveted designers. We’re known for mixing on-trend pieces in unexpected ways while delivering a unique point of view and personal approach to shopping and styling.
We’re always looking for talented, creative individuals with a passion for retail for our boutiques and corporate office.
Are you ready to be a part of something transformative?
The Senior Human
Resources Generalist will provide HR Generalist support to the Intermix
headquarters organization in NY. S/he will assist in the creation of and
coordination of various HR programs and initiatives. S/he will function as
an HR resource to Intermix business partners.
areas: Employee Relations, Engagement, Compensation and Benefits, Employee and
- Provide generalist support to the teams as it relates
to coordination and execution of Intermix HR initiatives and programs
- Provide coaching and counseling to employees to resolve
performance and employee relations issues
- Own various employee engagement and culture initiatives
- Act as a resource and liaison for Intermix employees
regarding benefits inquiries
- Lead annual compensation rewards process for the brand.
- Own new employee orientation and the new hire paperwork
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure feedback is
communicated to appropriate levels of management and ensure exit process
- As needed, participate in the recruiting process.
Assist with searches by sourcing talent and conducting interviews.
- Provide HR administrative and technical support for
initiatives and activities: PeopleSoft reporting, surveys, analysis of
reports and issues as needed by the business, assist with validation of
organizational charts, and leads space planning
- Respond appropriately to questions and concerns of
business partners in a timely manner
- Conduct fact finding, explore solutions with business
partners and make recommendations to address people issues.
- Facilitate communication and resolve conflicts
- General knowledge of HR practices including ER, benefits,
compensation, performance management, learning and development
- Facilitation - present concepts clearly, articulate key
distinctions and lead rich discussions
- Flexibility and Adaptability - ability to work under
pressure, respond to shifting needs and manage multiple tasks at one time
- Verbal and Written Communication - clearly conveying
information and ideas through verbal and written communication to
individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them
understand and retain the message
- Well developed interpersonal skills, demonstrated
ability to partner and build relationships with employees and managers
- Technology - satisfactory level of technical skill in
computer applications (People soft, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Think and act independently with professionalism,
discretion and confidentiality
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.