HR Coordinator - Contract-HUM001913
Kellogg’s is truly a global powerhouse in cereals and snacks and we make some of Australia’s favourite foods. Our iconic brands include Nutri-Grain, Special K, Sultana Bran and Coco Pops (cereals), LCMs, Be Natural (snacks) and Pringles. We continue to innovate and stay close to our customers to remain on top of the game!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced HR Coordinator on a 12 month basis to partner with our manufacturing operations in a busy and true HR generalist position. You will work closely with the HR Manager, Supply Chain and the wider HR team to provide end to end support in employee life cycle processes, recruitment, reward & recognition, analytics and much more.
This is an exceptional opportunity to gain experience and exposure into best practice HR career development.
About the role:
- Working closely with the Supply Chain and HR teams to support the business activities across all areas of generalist HR ie training, recruitment, onboarding, performance and talent management
- Super user for employee central and associated analytics ensuring accurate execution every time
- Contributing to driving key site cultural change and continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide first-level HR advice and answer employee queries in relation to HR policies, Botany Agreement interpretation
- Responsible for ad hoc support duties including personnel file management and expense/invoice coordination
- As this role supports a 24/7 site there may be the need at times to work outside the normal core business hours
Skills, experience & attributes sought:
- 2 years' HR experience in an medium to large commercial organisation ideally in the FMCG
- Qualifications in HR or a business related degree
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong attention to detail, planning and organisational skills
- Comfortable with using MS office on a day to day basis
- A team player with a can do attitude with a hunger and willingness to learn
Benefits, culture & company:
We’re a company that makes great food and we hire great people!
This year we’re celebrating our factory’s 90th birthday! Whilst we have grown as an organisation and our range of products has expanded our over-arching goal is still the same, to nourish with our foods.
Our K values (integrity & respect, accountability, passion, simplicity, success and humility and hunger) shape our Kellogg culture and guide the way the business is run.
We offer our employees competitive salaries including performance related bonuses and incentives, free on-site car parking, a focus on work/life balance and we enjoy half day Fridays! As an individual you can grow and develop your career with the support of your Manager and development programs. The benefit of a global organization is you can take your career off-shore.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: AU-NSW-Botany
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: May 19, 2018, 1:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No