We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
The People Team is passionate about humans who make robots. We are looking for Senior Business Partners to help our teams become the most effective and engaged they can be. We are looking for a number of BPs to support our Engineering and G+A functions.
- Establish deep, trusting relationships with Client groups, quickly become a go-to person for all things People strategy and execution
- Use your knowledge of People philosophies and processes to increase the rate of effectiveness on our teams
- Respond to questions and resolve the thorniest of people challenges
- Work closely with other People teams to share best practices and knowledges across the company
- Effective performance coaching to your Client Leaders and groups
- 7+ years of HR, people analytics, or Business Partner experience in the G+A function of a rapidly scaling tech company
- Impeccable listening skills and interpersonal skills; open, honest, and timely communicator
- Obsessed with understanding the impact of your work; comfortable with data analysis, but also know the limits of measurement
- Superior problem solving capabilities and judgment
- Exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Analytically driven; proficient with data-driven analysis
- Demonstrated project and change management skills
- Strong knowledge of engineering organization challenges
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing environment
- BA/BS required
- Experience with Greenhouse and Namely
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.