We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Job Posting Title:
- Join the Innovation team and help incubate ideas into prototypes and features
- Collaborate with other mobile, frontend and backend engineers and designers to define and implement product requirements
- Develop modern, user-friendly interfaces for new or existing features
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, address functional and performance issues
Qualifications and Requirements
- University graduate with BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of Mobile development experience building iOS or Android apps with hands on knowledge of native technologies (Objective-C or Java)
- Good communication skills and works cross functionally with other teams
- Strong English verbal and written skills
- Experience with network protocols, authentication, analytics
- Experience with Software Configuration Management tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial, Perforce)
- Experience with test driven development and unit test frameworks and tools
- Involvement with open source projects
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, Email this information to yourself.
Email has successfully sent