At Box, we’re rethinking – and disrupting – traditional enterprise software markets. Box is at the heart of major shifts in the consumerization of IT, new worker expectations and enabling digital workplace. With 67% of Fortune 500 and 80,000 customers, Box has one of the most vibrant and robust partner ecosystems that includes a who’s who in the industry including IBM, Microsoft, Workplace, Salesforce, and more.
The Solutions Marketing Manager at Box is responsible for development and GTM enablement of compelling messaging for strategic solutions at Box. This is a unique opportunity to own a growing piece of the business and transform how organizations of all sizes are learning about and adopting Box.
You will be a good fit if you:
- Are a storyteller that can arm our go-to-market teams with messaging that blows our customers minds
- Search for insights from both inside and outside the company to really understand and put yourself in the shoes of our customers
- Enjoy imparting knowledge and creating curriculums and training programs that enable our GTM teams to sell advanced use cases
- Enjoy getting creative on a new program or approach to advance our CCM strategy
- Enjoy working in a highly cross functional environments
- Lead/coordinate development of solutions content across several cross functional initiatives and teams including:
- Developing compelling, differentiated messaging and positioning, with a clear understanding of the target customer/audience and the core capabilities of the offering for OBR/AE/CSM plays & other solutions content
- Developing/coordinating solutions content for industries/LOBs
- Developing and coordinating solutions content on box.com
- Customizing/developing content for CS needs to drive use case adoption for existing customers
- Driving awareness and training programs across the GTM organization on new solutions content to accelerate sales cycles & ensure a constant feedback loop to drive future content needs
- Lead/drive all solutions marketing efforts related to Box Transform including: GTM strategy and targeting, messaging/positioning & demand gen programs (webinars etc)
- Ability to create clear and compelling messages as well as willingness to roll up the sleeves to create externally-facing assets or internal deliverables
- Highly-proactive, self-starter capable of independently managing several projects with limited direction
- Track record of achieving and exceeding goals in fast-paced environments
- Strong presentation skills with ability to educate and inspire small groups and conference audiences
- Passion about our space, intensity in your work, and ability to stay calm in the face of a challenge
- Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to execute in an environment where things are not always crystal clear
- Effective leadership of cross-functional efforts and comfort in the spotlight of high-visibility initiatives
- Masters Degree from a top tier program is preferred, but not required.