Roles and Responsibilities
Requirements and Preferred Skills
· Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 5+ years of experience with Python other scripting languages such as Perl, Ruby etc
· Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS and on-prem applications using tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc
· Expertise in Linux System Admin and Bash Scripting
· Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Fabric, Puppet or SaltStack
· Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes
· BTech/ BE or higher Degree in Computer Science or IT
· At least 2 years of prior work experience in DevOps role
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The company’s testing, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and managed global community of over 300,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, FOX, Nike, BMW, PayPal and Slack – rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers. Learn more at www.applause.com.
Skills & Requirements