Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
SAP FICO Technical Consultant
San Mateo, CA
Searching for a highly competent and experienced SAP S/4 HANA candidate who has exceptional skills and experience in working on large upgrades and the ability to dive into existing code to figure out how objects need to be enhanced. Ideal candidate should have a proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 HANA issues, and can collaborate with the business and developers and execute on agreed timelines. At least 15 years total information technology experience, 10 years of which are related to the SAP system, and at least 4 years of which are related to FI/CO modules
Must possess specific and in-depth skills, knowledge, and experience with multiple facets of SAP S4/HANA:
- FI module components including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Banks (including integration), and Treasury.
- CO module components including Cost Centers, Internal Orders, Product Costing (including BOMs and Routings), Profitability Analysis (COPA), Manufacturing Variances and Settlements, and Profit Centers
- Master Data components including Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Bank Master, BOMs and Routings.
- Accounts receivables Credit and Deduction Management
- Accounts Payables including VIM/SR/OpenText
- Process Runner Creation of templates for the business
Extensive experience with FI/CO integration with other process modules, including Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM).
- Provide solutions including how to leverage standard SAP S/4 HANA Finance functionality and how to enable requirements while maximizing the ROI.
- Demonstrates the ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements and understands the long-term and short-term perspectives of an IT investment situation
- Support finance business teams alongside other IT SAP staff
- Perform root cause analysis on persistent or major software & application related problems
- Must be able to dive into existing code to figure out how objects need to be enhanced. Proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 finance system issues.
- Support and promote integration relationships between IT and business functions
- Provide accurate timelines for specific tasks assigned.
- Provide end-user support especially during Month end close.
- Working knowledge of configuration for FICO is a must.
- Knowledge on S4 is a must including the new Finance structures and Account based COPA.
- 5+ Years of SAP HANA Experience and required 2 years SAP S/4 HANA experience
- 8+years hands-on functional CONFIGURATION experience with SAP FI & CO modules
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Cost and Profit Center Accounting
- Fixed Assets
- Internal Orders
- BI Reporting
- Accounts Receivable
- Product costing
- Fixed Assets
- US GAAP
- Digital Accounting
- Currencies and Exchange Rates
- FI-MM, FI-SD integrations
- Experience in working with interfaces with SAP
- Special Purpose Ledgers2+ experience in version 6.0 (new GL)
- Experience with SAP procurement (end to end procure to pay cycle)
- Experience in Business Objects reporting platform is highly desirable ( WebI, dashboards, OLAP analysis).Experience with ABAP queries, CDS Views for Finance
- SAP Workflow experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a financial services company preferred.
- Hard working and self-motivated, demonstrating a high level of initiative, assertiveness, versatility and flexibility
- Must be able to work independently and follow through on all aspects of responsibilities, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience preferred
- Finance Certification
- CGA or CMA accounting designation
- ABAP code understanding
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.