At adidas we’re redefining our digital presence to co-create the future of Digital and provide premium experiences across all consumer touch points to drive brand desirability, engagement and sales for our adidas and Reebok brands. The Digital Brand Commerce Team is driving this evolution.
Join us and help us shape this transformation.
At adidas, our belief is that “through sports we have the power to change lives”. We believe that Digital will help us accelerate the connections to our consumers lives.
In Digital IT, we are the technical pioneers that build the technology vision enabling those digital connections. At Digital IT - Analytics, we take care of all demands related to Data and Analytics originating in Digital Brand Commerce. We work closely together with the Global Data & Analytics department and provide outstanding solutions based on cutting-edge technology.
As individuals we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach which creates speed and quality for our consumers whilst making our teams empowered and autonomous.
Join our newly created team of Data Engineers in Zaragoza and become a crucial part of this team to create the future through the development of game-changing analytical infrastructure.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You will be leading/part of a highly engaged, multinational agile team, in charge of creating and enhancing our data products, reporting to the Team Lead Data Engineering / Sr. Director Digital IT / Analytics.
- You will be showcasing your creativity by using latest technology trends to bring ideas to life (e.g. Big Data, Hadoop/S3, Hive, Spark, Scala, R/Python)
- You will be closely working together with our colleagues in the Global Data & Analytics department in shaping adidas future global analytical infrastructure
- We offer continuous learning on latest technologies, from very talented colleagues, conferences and trainings, always rising your bar
- You will be interacting with best in class technical partners
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent in Data, Business Intelligence, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field of study, Master is a plus
- At least 3/5/7 years of data engineering / modelling working experience, ideally in an agile environment (e.g Scrum, Kanban).
- TEAMLEAD: 3+ years’ experience as a team or project manager leading and managing teams located in multiple geographical locations
- Related technical skills:
- Proven working experience in data engineering and modeling / business intelligence / data warehousing development (e.g. Oracle, Exasol, PostgreSQL)
- Proven project experience applying components of the Big Data ecosystem, esp. Hadoop/Hive. Spark & Scala is a plus
- Good understanding of professional data integration / ETL tools (e.g. Alteryx, Pentaho, Informatica)
- Good knowledge of data architecture and data warehouse design principles (Data Lake, Analytical data marts, Inmon/Kimball).
- Experience in ensuring Data Quality & Data Governance
- Passion for data, technology and sports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong hands-on mentality.
- Fluent in English, German/Dutch is a plus
Sound good? Apply here and be part of our tomorrow.
Not the right job for you? There are thousands of opportunities at
adidas around the world. Find the one with your name on it.
Want to get a behind the scenes look at our offices?
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES