- We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute functional and automated tests to ensure product quality. Must be self-motivated and able to adapt quickly to changes in priority and/or strategic direction.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents, analyze/understand end-to-end system impact, and generate comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports.
- Design, develop and execute functional test case, automation framework and scripts using open source tools. (e.g. Selenium, TestNG)
- Identify, record (document thoroughly) and track bugs in JIRA or test management tools like TestRail.
- Review test plan and test results with project stakeholders and obtain Sign Off.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Provide precise and accurate progress/blocker updates in project tracking tool (JIRA), via status e-mail and/or during the testing triage calls with onsite counterparts.
Technical requirements and education qualification:
- Must have 7+ years of proven working experience in testing complex applications.
- Must have 3+ years of Hands-on experience with designing automated testing framework using opens source automation testing tools e.g. Selenium.
- Must have strong knowledge of overall Enterprise Systems with specific skills in Supply Chain Systems.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Solid experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting against Oracle/SQL Server databases.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban development process.
- Experience working in Onshore/Offshore model.
- Experience with performance testing is a plus.
- Experience with Manhattan WMS systems is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.