The Product Owner (PO) is the member of the R&D Agile team responsible for defining stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities, while maintaining conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team.
The role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, including working closely with Product Management to prepare the content and plan of next release.
This is a highly technical role that will require the following activities:
• Defining detailed product requirements in alignment with PM requirements.
• Working with R&D to assure delivery of the right product.
• Coordinating between multiple development teams.
• Working with architects, R&D, QA and 3rd party vendors to understand HL design, cross interfaces impact & architectural or non-functional features and prepare for next development iteration.
• Analyzing customer data and market data to define integration interfaces.
• Ensuring that the right technology as defined by CTO/Architect is in use.
• Defining and contributing to product roadmap, including backlog grooming.
• Tracking project progress and coordinating project launch.
• Conducting internal product demos and assisting stakeholders in demo activity.
• Taking decisions on usage behavior as part of the user stories and establish acceptance criteria.
• Supporting the PM in development of use scenarios for technical users (e.g., non-functional requirements, serviceability etc.)
• Review, give feedback & approve Product deliveries according to acceptance criteria within area of responsibility• Providing support to Customer Support, Professional Services and Technical Presales teams for Product issues.
• BSc in Computer Science, or equivalent.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience working with Large Scale Software Systems.
• Experience in working in a Global Company.
• Vast experience with creating specifications (specifically the ability to understand business requirements) and delivering them to software teams.
• Strong communication and presentation skills (English).
• Excellent business and technical writing skills (English).
• Creative, dynamic, hard worker, assertive, energetic.
• Ability to travel as required.
Other preferred skills:
• Knowledge of SQL and data analysis experience.
• Experience with Big Data Applications.
• Experience in financial risk and compliance.
• Strong experience in Project Management.
• Background in Agile Development Methodologies, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Feature Prioritization while defining product specifications.
• Experience in a customer facing position, ability to manage customer expectations.