Note to applicants: Resumes are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot attach a resume at the time of your application, you will receive a follow up email asking you to attach your resume from a computer.
The Global Mobility Specialist will report to the VP, Global HR Operations and provide expertise and professional level support in the areas of relocation, business travelers, compliance, immigration and global mobility projects. In this hands-on role, you will follow company procedures in initiating, monitoring progress and tracking immigration and relocation cases.
- Working with suppliers and other stakeholders on immigration, relocation, international assignments and business travel cases
- Conducting candidate's immigration screenings, request relocation estimates from supplier and review for accuracy
- Working with external counsel on preparation of employment based green card cases and handling routine green card tasks such as postings, advertisements, and educating manager and employees on the process
- Maintaining I-9 forms for foreign nationals
- Maintaining files for immigration, relocation, international assignments and business travel cases
- Recordkeeping, tracking and reporting
- Stay abreast of US and Global immigration updates and trends to benchmark and develop alternative solutions to immigration challenges
- Track visas and permanent residency application statuses and prepare activity reports
- Proactively monitor the progress of immigration, relocation, international assignments and business travel cases and communicate with the appropriate stakeholder regarding the status of the cases
- Work closely with outside immigration counsel on all work authorization and immigration cases to ensure timely processing and issue resolution. Also, work closely with relocation, international assignment, relocation, business travel, and other suppliers.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain high standards for all work performed
- Provide backup support in other miscellaneous projects and tasks related to immigration, relocation, international assignments, business travel and global mobility program
- Bachelor's Level Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of two year of immigration experience working in a corporate environment at a multinational company
- CRP or GMS certification preferred
- Minimum of one year of relocation experience
- Prior experience in international assignment administration and business travel program
- Knowledge of both US non-immigrant visas and employment based green card regulations
- Knowledge of I-9 US employment eligibility regulations
- Demonstrated success in prioritizing and organizing multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in MSWord, Excel (VlookUp, Pivot tables, etc.), PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, proactive, team player, resourceful individual must enjoy working in a dynamic and fast pace environment and conducting detailed administrative work with accurate results
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work effectively in an environment with competing demands.
- Works with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to remain flexible within a highly dynamic changing environment and still deliver on deadlines.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in handling telephone calls and emails, routing them to others or dealing with them on own initiative when appropriate
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.