Healthcare Global Services
• Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on designated equipment.
• Completing Preventative Maintenance and Field Modification Instructions
• Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
• Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
• Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
• Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated
• Meeting Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or other applicable regulatory requirements
• Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
• Participating in sales opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs
• Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
• May include training of clinical staff on designated equipment.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for meeting the daily service repair needs of the customer’s equipment and driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization
• Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization
• Ensure timely dispatch closure (if applicable)
• Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe (if applicable)
• Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
• Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering,Science or equivalent, and willing to be placed in Surabaya/nationwide
• Minimum of 1 year of field service experience,
• Good verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
• 1 year of specific Ultrasound and LCS product experience (e.g. Anaethesia, Ventilators, Maternal Infant Care, Patient Monitors, Diagnostic Cardiology)
• Knowledge of relevant clinical applications
Surabaya Basis, Nationalwide