We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refined Chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
WHAT WE OFFER
- In your new position you will be part of global team that is responsible for the design and implementation of new and existing enterprise solutions and Java based web applications
- You will support with the operational aspects of implemented solutions in the web enterprise environment by driving other modern architectural concepts, for e.g. containerized environments, continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- With your work you will contribute to Covestro’s digital projects that aims for a globally used multi channels
- You will be working in an agile project team with the aim of providing a customercentric, secure and scalable product
- Communication with stakeholders and exchange with peers belong to your daily tasks
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You hold a university degree in computer science or comparable education and you have gained several years of professional experience in the area of web application development
- You have profound experience with the development of Java EE based web applications
- Besides, you have excellent knowledge of web service (REST), servlets and JSON
- You are familiar with integration of backend systems, for e.g. CRM, SAP, Databases and with DevOps technologies CI/CD and test automations
- You understand the benefits of micro services and ideally already made experiences with orchestration / scheduling with Kubernetes and Docker
- Ideally, you have experiences in eCommerce e.g. Hybris and used in your projects already modern JS Fameworks like Angular
- You are enthusiastic and motivated to drive Covestro into the direction of digitalization
- Agile development methodology, especially scrum, is a mindset you share and support
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
Are you curious, courageous and colorful as well are? If so, we can offer you exciting career opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application including a cover letter, resume, and relevant certificates. Become part of our team-apply now!
First questions will be answered by Ms Laura Schneider Phone: +49 214 6009 7140.
Covestro begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von ethnischer Herkunft, Nationalität, Religion, Weltanschauung, Geschlecht, Alter, Behinderung, Aussehen und/oder sexueller Identität. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.