NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
NXP’s Business Line Secure Transactions & Identification (STI), part of the Business Unit Security & Connectivity
(S&C) within NXP Semiconductors, is the world’s leading supplier of integrated circuits for secure car access.
We are working with all major automotive industry players and are recognized in the industry as the leader in performance, quality and technology.
This position is located within our Business Unit S&C – Business Line Secure Transactions & Identification (STI):
As Test Development Engineer you will be responsible for:
• developing the characterization and production test solutions
• developing DFT concepts, new test methods and mixed signal test.
• drivíng industrialization of the test solution and transfer to production located on different international NXP test centers.
• ramping up support, yield optimization and monitoring the continuous improvement.
As candidate for this role you:
• provide a technical university or higher technical school degree in Electronics, Electrical or Measurement Engineering, Physics, or similar technical background.
• have experience Linux system Administration
• have experience scripting (e.g. Python, Bash)
• have experience with testing of electronics
• provide very good programming know-how (C++, VBA)
• are familiar with ATE test knowledge, preferred Advantest 93k and Teradyne J750
• have basic circuit design know how
• provide solid English language skills
• are a team Player
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 46.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
Please contact: Adrian.email@example.com
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.