Note to applicants: Resumes are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot attach a resume at the time of your application, you will receive a follow up email asking you to attach your resume from a computer.
The Associate, Institutional Operations is responsible for supporting the day-to-day needs of the Institutional Operations Group. The primary focus of the Associate will be to effectively coordinate client onboarding, in collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with Regional Directors, Investment Operations, Legal, Compliance and other internal Dimensional departments to coordinate and track new account openings
- Respond to operational requests from consultants, clients and custodian banks
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to coordinate the suitability form review process
- Coordinate the execution of contract approval logs for new agreements
- Monitor and track daily cash flows, new/closed accounts, transfers/re-registrations and distribute daily cash flow reports
- Ensure client related data is accurately and timely updated in the client management system
- Assist with internal communication; including, distributing Welcome Packages and Thank You letters to clients and consultants, and organize mass mailings (i.e. Form ADV, 408(b)(2) Letters, Form 5500 Schedule C disclosures etc)
- Assist with audit requests
- and month-end reporting
- Provide support to other groups within Institutional department (i.e. Consulting Group, Client Direct Group, DC Group and Client Service Teams)
- Assist with special projects
- Interest in Financial markets
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 3.0 GPA required
- Financial experience in Investment Operations preferred (2 years or more)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail oriented, organized, highly motivated and able to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Knowledge of databases (MS Access, SQL) preferred
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.